Skip to main content

Background Image for Header:


For questions regarding these forms:

  • Students should contact the Office of the Registrar at 304-293-5355
  • Parents should contact the Parent Relations Office at 1-800-988-0096
  • Faculty or Staff should contact the Office of Legal Affairs at 304-293-5841

Please note: This is not an exclusive list of forms. Another form of signed written consent may be used so long as it is signed and dated, specifies the records to be disclosed, states the purpose of the disclosure, and identifies to whom the disclosure may be made. Should you have any questions regarding the validity of a proposed written consent form, please contact the Office of Legal Affairs.